• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

You've Just Gotten Your Elio What Do You Do First?

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I go for delivery instead of road-tripping from Shreveport, and if I know the specific delivery date, then I'll schedule a couple days off work and go on a bullet-run to Boise, Idaho, stay overnight at my sister's house, let my brother-in-law test drive one, then drive back home. I love Eastern Washington, so a summer or fall 2017 delivery would be a spectacular time for a drive across the state.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WORK ON SELLING SOME OF MY OTHER CARS TO PAY FOR IT .
( I WILL BE GETTING TWO ELIOS )

DSC_1714.JPG

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I go for delivery instead of road-tripping from Shreveport, and if I know the specific delivery date, then I'll schedule a couple days off work and go on a bullet-run to Boise, Idaho, stay overnight at my sister's house, let my brother-in-law test drive one, then drive back home. I love Eastern Washington, so a summer or fall 2017 delivery would be a spectacular time for a drive across the state.
Small world. I've lived all my life in eastern Washington and my nephew just moved to Mount Vernon to operate a seed plant.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go for a long drive back from Shreveport:)

DITTO !

Same here, drive home from the plant, park it in the garage, but not let anyone else drive it.

DITTO!

What's work ???? :D

WORK ON SELLING SOME OF MY OTHER CARS TO PAY FOR IT .
( I WILL BE GETTING TWO ELIOS )

View attachment 10768

Love your Isetta's :p

Any Messerschmitt's in the mix ??

Top Bottom