• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wisconsin, Cedarburg, Fox Lake

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is an entire thread on legislation that show what Elio has been doing to address these issues. Use the forum search function to help you find all the comments on this topic. I believe at this point there are only 5 states that still helmet laws that would effect the Elio and Elio Motors is working to enact legislation in each of these states to change that.
I already know WI doesn't require a helmet, where did I say I was concerned with that?

coolken

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I wasn't talking a yearly tax, I was talking the tax to get an additional license (class M). Some people have budgets that are tight as is...
driving license is not a tax! for motorcycle license you pass a written test, then on road (parking lot) test. pay test fee. then for 8 years your auto license will have motorcycle on it. My license is class ABCDM , endorsements NT,,, my license is good for only 4 years because of the CDL.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lowell WI.
I am in for 1000 . I will admit something does not smell right . So what I want to see them make so I jumped in.
I am a motorcycle rider also.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lowell WI.
I am in for 1000 . I will admit something does not smell right . So what I want to see them make so I jumped in.
I am a motorcycle rider also.
Old vets and bike riders are migrating to the Elio. Congratulations on your $1k decision and joining this historic journey.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Old vets and bike riders are migrating to the Elio. Congratulations on your $1k decision and joining this historic journey.
old mc riders.jpg

Top Bottom