• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why No Communication?

Robert Moorman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just curious why it is taking so long to confirm my all in payment and why there is no telephone to contact Elio personnel for some answers.
Thanks

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just curious why it is taking so long to confirm my all in payment and why there is no telephone to contact Elio personnel for some answers.
Thanks
Hi, Robert, If you consider how much interest the Elio has garnered you will see that they would never have enough personnel or phones to answer all the inquiries that would flood in. If you go to the official website and find the "FAQ" section, at the end they have a "Need more info? Contact us" link where you can email them. So far they have answered me the next day every time. They really are interested in their prospective owners.

Pete Colombo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Robert,
I have the same problem. I have sent at least 6 request to "Contact Us" and have not heard back since I started back about December 15th when my wife let the cat out of the bag worrying about the Shirt/Card/Bumper Sticker under the tree by Christmas Eve promotion. No has answered my emails or a letter I wrote and mailed 2 weeks ago. That is my whole purpose in reaching out on this site. Hopefully someone can direct us!

matt rebmann

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Robert,
I have the same problem. I have sent at least 6 request to "Contact Us" and have not heard back since I started back about December 15th when my wife let the cat out of the bag worrying about the Shirt/Card/Bumper Sticker under the tree by Christmas Eve promotion. No has answered my emails or a letter I wrote and mailed 2 weeks ago. That is my whole purpose in reaching out on this site. Hopefully someone can direct us!
Elio has has answered only one of many many emails I have sent and I have yet to receive a production number. you think they would be a more responsive to people who have given them deposits more than a year in advance. If I were not all in for 1000. I would buy the Lit Motors C1

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Don't be so nervous. I paid my grand and it took almost 2 months before I got confirmation. (#775)
Production won't start until early 2015 any way so there's lots of time to get in.
BTW...I never did receive my bumper sticker and t-shirt...Smallest of my problems and not worth complaining about.
I'm hoping for a 2015 Christmas present to myself.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has has answered only one of many many emails I have sent and I have yet to receive a production number. you think they would be a more responsive to people who have given them deposits more than a year in advance. If I were not all in for 1000. I would buy the Lit Motors C1
New set of NUMBERS (sent out once every 4-6 weeks) to go out this week! You can't BUY a Lit C-1 yet..... they haven't demonstrated that it can travel more than 'walking speed', nor LEAN into turns. Last Mar. they said they would release a video of it 'soon', but later changed it to "after the NEXT Prototype. Seems they have a few 'things' to work out before PRODUCTION.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't be so nervous. I paid my grand and it took almost 2 months before I got confirmation. (#775)
Production won't start until early 2015 any way so there's lots of time to get in.
BTW...I never did receive my bumper sticker and t-shirt...Smallest of my problems and not worth complaining about.
I'm hoping for a 2015 Christmas present to myself.
Contact them at -- tellmemore@eliomotors.com -- or -- futureowners@eliomotors.com -- and they will fix you up!

Howard Griffith

Reaction score
Mine took a while too. I'm 1416 'all in' and it took two months to get my number and that was after I contacted them about not getting it. Just be persistent and you should get it. Hang onto those emails so you have your info handy when needed.

Top Bottom