• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Are Elio Owners In Interested In Elio?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well shy and my name aren't in the same sentence very often; so what better way to find out then just ask; here's what I got for a reply:

479e5cd31eed0006bd6192cb6?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2Fframe_user.png

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

May 5, 11:21

Hey Coss,
Thanks for checking in.
We are targeting the first half of 2016 to begin production. As we continue to make progress, we will be able to give you a more specific date when production will begin.
Thanks again!

I don't know if this is just a boilerplate answer or if it's being 100% honest but it's what they are saying.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well shy and my name aren't in the same sentence very often; so what better way to find out then just ask; here's what I got for a reply:

479e5cd31eed0006bd6192cb6?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2Fframe_user.png

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

May 5, 11:21

Hey Coss,
Thanks for checking in.
We are targeting the first half of 2016 to begin production. As we continue to make progress, we will be able to give you a more specific date when production will begin.
Thanks again!

I don't know if this is just a boilerplate answer or if it's being 100% honest but it's what they are saying.
I think it's their new approach to communicate. They've been burned by publishing dates and other information that missed their own deadlines.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Elio Owners! It's been a while, but I wanted to say thank you again for all of your support. With your help, we are now working along side Elio, and we're proud to announce that you can now reserve shares in Elio Motors: http://bit.ly/alterthecourse

Please, feel free to share the word!

Great job! I love the new video. Very professional. I posted it on facebook...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Great video! First thing that came to mind was seeing it as an equal to the Lee Iacocca commercials for Chrysler; it had that kind of impact on me. (Yes, I loved when Lee was in charge of Chrysler, he took a drowning company and turned the whole American build process around). You could almost say Lee Iacocca was the George Patton of the auto industry; Paul is now doing the same for affordable transportation.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hey, Elio Owners! It's been a while, but I wanted to say thank you again for all of your support. With your help, we are now working along side Elio, and we're proud to announce that you can now reserve shares in Elio Motors: http://bit.ly/alterthecourse

Please, feel free to share the word!

Hi Christian, yes very well done on the video, it is a TV commercial-quality. I've watched it twice today, and shared it on my Facebook page.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Christian

You look very young in your avatar (fancy name for photo). Judging from how creative the video is, I would say you have a long and successful career ahead of you.

Your video is very artistic and creative. Much more so than some of the other stuff called art. I would much rather look at your video than a painting of a soup can.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
nice video indeed .... I've gone to the site and indicated I'd be interesting in investing in the company by buying shares .... have also posted the link on another larger forum which I administer

Top Bottom