• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Is The Next Hearing For Elio Atvm Loan Application?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No surprise there is a political side to many of the post here. An agenda that has little to do with ELIO. There has always been little to no chance EILO would get a loan. Nothing has changed. The hype around 65,000 was just that. Nothing special about it. Some hope that it would make ELIO look good for a loan.
We went through this over and over during the last administration got no where. Now there are a few that slip in here and act like there is some plot going on. Just another day for the troll to push an agenda.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps this is the time to say that EM is actively seeking access to Trump and/or his top team. I have no specific news to report about this, except that EM continues to press for a due diligence process.

For those who don't know, when DOE cannot get clear about an application, they may (and have in the past) hire an independent firm to conduct a "due diligence" investigation into the car and its ability to prosper in the marketplace (and thus repay the loan). Elio would love them to conduct such an investigation -- EM is convinced they will come out winners, and the loan will go ahead forthwith. Of course they'd like it if DOE just plain approved the application, but that won't happen without pressure. So the due diligence approach is designed to make EM look reasonable, fair-minded, etc -- which they generally are -- and not like crying brats screaming to Daddy to feed them.

There are no regularly scheduled hearings anywhere in the ATVM application process. This November EM did scream pretty loudly and got a meeting with the lower-to-mid level managers overseeing the loan application. They were pleased -- and greatly surprised -- to learn how much EM has accomplished on its own without gov't assistance. They agreed to take the information upstairs, but so far as I know, it's gotten stuck n the attic.

Hence, EM is trying to get some pressure organized to break the thing loose. That effort continues in a very active way.

I'm going to say again that with 5 degrees of separation, it just isn't that hard to find someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Rick Perry or The Donald. Either of them can make this thing happen with one phone call. So if you even THINK you know someone who knows someone, etc -- TALK TO THEM.

If you finally do get the link we need, let me know and I'll get it to the right people. But -- folks -- time is wasting, and if you really do want your Elio, this would be a very good time to put yourselves out there and start making connections. Believe it or not, you'd be amazed what can happen when you actually ask for a hand.

e

Reaction score
EKH? As of the end of December I noted there was 26,691,714 outstanding stocks. As of March 1 there is 26,751,533. 56,819 difference. What does this mean? Did Hambrecht have anything to do with the stock prices falling when they pulled out of the stock trading in early November?

Last edited:

MrWhsprs

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I have it written down that this Saturday March 4th is Rick Perry's birthday. He was born 1950. And Sunday March 5th is Paul Elio's birthday. I want to do something. Any ideas?

Are we 100% sure that March 5 is Paul's birthday? If so, I share the same birthday as Paul Elio, which is kind of neat. :-)

roadtrippin2016

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Started out this morning trying to get information about the next hearing on the Elio Motors ATVM loan application.
Called Michelle at 202-bla bla bla and she is in the office of 'Hearings & appeals about Security issues. But, I could call Elvir (I swear, he spelled his name to me). Elvir had Audrais call me. Audrais had his senior consolar Sven Rogers call me back. Sven told me that he can't even give me the name or number of the congressional hearing's office in charge of the ATVM programs. WTF, Is this the same transparent admissions we have been dealing with for the past two and a half years. When I can't find out when the next hearing is AND it is a secret from the PUBLIC? When ALL hearings are to BE PUBLIC? I am pissed off mad and I want answers. Will try again tomorrow. These people are in charge of our nukes. Yep, same Department.
Really interested as you are to find out the latest news on the ATVM funding ? Keep posting any results you hear about...Thanks!

Top Bottom