• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Try these:

FutureOwners@eliomotors.com is the email that sends the numbers out.

support@eliomotors.zendesk.com is the Elio customer support email address. Customer support is not always fast but I have sent them several emails at this address and have always received a response eventually. They even called me after the last email I sent as they are still trying to sort out where my t-shirt and sticker disappeared to.
Thanks, Goofy1. I inquired about my production/in line number to the Email on this post. I went All in for 1K on 04.29.14, 1K hit my CC on the 30th, got 'T', sticker and Welcome to the short list. Had not gotten a number until tonight. Sent Email, got a reply in 21 mins that said, Now I'll get the numbered Cap. Game On
Hello!
Thanks for your email.
You are number 4105!

Best,
The Elio Team

Thanks,

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When did you go "all in" JF? I see you joined this group on 6/28. I went all-in on 6/29 and was expecting a number somewhere in the range of 5500. Did you receive an email with your number or did you have to ask for it?
Thanks!

They get mailed in batches every 6 to 8 weeks. Looks like the new batch is being e-mailed today. Check you spam folder if you haven't gotten anything. They sometimes end up in there.

Top Bottom