• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Easy to figure out; use the Guess-timator

Use the same start date, and punch in the numbers. That will tell you how long after start you'll get it.
Use a start date of 10-1-2017
So I'm confused on why you replied to my post. The estimator that you refer to says about 2 months.

Hopefully I can get some insight from someone who made that decision.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm confused on why you replied to my post. The estimator that you refer to says about 2 months.
Hopefully I can get some insight from someone who made that decision.
The Guess-timator is the only thing we have available.
The insight from someone that makes that decision is only at Elio Motors
Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated directly to Elio Motors.
So you will have to ask them.

Elio Motors can be contacted at:

Website
http://www.eliomotors.com

Elio Customer Service: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
futureowners@eliomotors.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can only speak for me. I sent ELIO a $1000 day one I read about it. Not for a spot in line but because I supported the idea. I sign a purchase pledge day one again not because I though it would increase my chances of getting ELIO #8019 any sooner, but because I still support the idea.
I have all but given up on ever seeing ELIO #8019. I have purchased two new cars and 3 new motorcycle sense the day I hit send . That does not mean I have given up on the Idea of Americas version on the first VW only with 3 wheels. Should the day come I get an email as to when and where ELIO #8019 will be shipped or I can pick it, I will order at least one more like two.

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe my question wasn't clear. I have a reservation. I am very aware of Elio and the status of the Elio coming to production. I am not sure why anyone would be putting in $1000 all in now or in say the last 3 months.

I certainly understand some of the many reasons people have done it over the last few years. Get it "soon" and 50% bonus, etc..

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe my question wasn't clear. I have a reservation. I am very aware of Elio and the status of the Elio coming to production. I am not sure why anyone would be putting in $1000 all in now or in say the last 3 months.

I certainly understand some of the many reasons people have done it over the last few years. Get it "soon" and 50% bonus, etc..
How much money do you have into the backing of Elio Motors?
It's easier to understand if you're part of it.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Must be based on the anticipated 50% bonus offer and marketing hype. The new reservationist's likely are not aware of EM's history of delays and funding issues. They expect delivery on the current anticipated delivery date just as we anticipated delivery 2-3 years ago when we placed our reservation deposits.

I can't wrap my mind around a non-refundable deposit on a concept vehicle with no promised delivery, a vehicle with no finalized specifications, and no test drive before making the financial commitment to purchase. That decision has to be based on the cheap anticipated base price. I felt that I was supporting the company with a refundable reservation........since refunded. After the last delay and a thorough read of EM's SEC filings, I'm compelled to purchase my anticipated Elio at the anticipated Elio store after my anticipated test drive. Still supporting the concept as an anticipated customer.

I'll be compelled to buy something else while waiting on EM.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the major economic incentives for making an All In reservation right now is locking in a $7,300 base price and to receive a 25% bonus on your reservation amount..... if you make a "binding commitment" the base price is locked in at $7,000

on a $1,000 All In binding commitment a person would be credited with $1,250 off the price of the Elio he orders and the base price for that Elio would be $7,000

even without the $300 reduction in base price, making 25% on an investment is well worth considering

Top Bottom