• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Prediction On The Elio Motors Complaint Facebook Page?

What do you think will happen to the Elio Motors Complaints facebook page after production>

• Subtly turn pro-Elio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot of ignorant people refuse to allow their opinions to be influenced by the facts. The people who rant about Elio being a scam are the people who are either too lazy to research the company or too hardheaded to acknowledge the facts. For instance who would pay the lease payments for a huge factory for a year and a half before production just to make their "scam" look more believable? Changing state laws. Changing federal laws. A lot of work and a lot of money just to perpetrate a "scam".

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot of ignorant people refuse to allow their opinions to be influenced by the facts. The people who rant about Elio being a scam are the people who are either too lazy to research the company or too hardheaded to acknowledge the facts. For instance who would pay the lease payments for a huge factory for a year and a half before production just to make their "scam" look more believable? Changing state laws. Changing federal laws. A lot of work and a lot of money just to perpetrate a "scam".
I agree. Elio Motors would have spent much more money to perpetrate a "scam" than it takes in. I contacted Altair and Pep Boys. They confirmed they were working with Elio Motors. All these companies Elio Motors says are their partners are large multi million dollar companies with well paid sharp lawyers and executives. They would have heard about Elio Motors using their name and would have stopped it by now if it was a "scam".. They do not want their company to be associated with a "scam" in any way.

Of, course, this is probably too simple for complainers to understand.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. Elio Motors would have spent much more money to perpetrate a "scam" than it takes in. I contacted Altair and Pep Boys. They confirmed they were working with Elio Motors. All these companies Elio Motors says are their partners are large multi million dollar companies with well paid sharp lawyers and executives. They would have heard about Elio Motors using their name and would have stopped it by now if it was a "scam".. They do not want their company to be associated with a "scam" in any way.

Of, course, this is probably too simple for complainers to understand.

actually, they won't understand it because they don't want to understand it

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious what will happen to that page once Elio goes into production? Most of the people on there seem to have a mutual complaint in the words of, "It's a big Scam!".
They'll get over "scam" and shift to "this is wrong with it" and "that's wrong with it" and they promised XYZ12345 and only make XYZ1234 and so on.
It will never be "right" in their eyes.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I feel they will become Elio Customers and live happily ever after. We all need fun and affordable transportation.

I'm still on the fence until the RED P5 unveil, testing is finalized and the DOE Loan Application and/or other funding sources are locked in. That's not asking for much. lol It should be a sure thing after those 2 all important milestones are logged in on the rocky road to production. Also, a second extension will likely be offered by the Caddo Parrish Commission if the hiring process has begun.

If for any reason the RED P5 unveil does not happen within the stated 20 week time frame I may move a step or two closer to the 'Dark Side'.

Top Bottom