• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also forgot. In the SEC filings, there were a number of people that got stock based compensation yet they could not exercise on that for years down the road. At this point in time, those dates have come up and thus why they are unloading it.

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I also forgot. In the SEC filings, there were a number of people that got stock based compensation yet they could not exercise on that for years down the road. At this point in time, those dates have come up and thus why they are unloading it.
At current value why would they bother? Can they write off the stock as a loss?

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stock value is low, no question on that. Sad. Guess people don't realize Paul is now a used car dealer and funding Elio Motors one car sale at a time.

Hopefully, 2024 will the the year of the Elio or at least some major news. The Elio-E was the last big Elio news that I remember. I still want the Elio-G myself. (never know when I might visit Chicago)

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stock value is low, no question on that. Sad. Guess people don't realize Paul is now a used car dealer and funding Elio Motors one car sale at a time.

Hopefully, 2024 will the the year of the Elio or at least some major news. The Elio-E was the last big Elio news that I remember. I still want the Elio-G myself. (never know when I might visit Chicago)
You never know. Paul might sell off those prototypes at his dealer. So give him a call and throw down an offer. They are collectors. So offer him $10K for one of them.

Top Bottom