• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So out of curiosity, I went and looked at all the filings with the SEC, and found that in April of 2018, they filed to withdraw their registration with the SEC as a public company selling stock, and were going to private funding effective the date of the filing. This may explain why they have been silent.

https://sec.report/Document/0001140361-18-019497/
That happened at the same exact time as the Overstock investment. If they were wanting to go private, then they sure are doing it in a strange way. Elio has little if any assets. On the other hand. Pat might have convinced Paul that with the $2.5M in stock that he bought (he didn't buy it but was using Overstock as his personal piggy bank for projects) they Eliocoin was going to take off through his Tzero platform and that they didn't need the SEC for anything. In general, Pat does have a deep rooted hatred with the SEC.

That move seemed more of a "Hail Mary" play but never expected the quarterback to get sacked (aka Pat getting kicked out of Overstock). We know what all played out after that.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you guys looked today? At just after 10AM MST the price has gone up to $2.84/share on a volume of 146,000 shares. No April Fools joke.
I see that. I have been looking to see if there is any news causing the stock to jump today. My account shows that I am up 367% right now. It would be great if Paul has decided to surprise me for Christmas with delivery of my White Elio.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sold all my stock on Friday at $2.00 after watching it floating along at .50 for a long time.
I have not seen anything anywhere regarding why the stock jumped up. If anybody has any info please post it here.
Thanks!

Top Bottom