• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Will The P5 Be?

What color will the P5 be?

• Total voters

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the color on the first P5 will be a nuetral color choice as to not offend any of the 42,000 reservationists. That color should be YELLOW! Sweet!
image.jpg

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am in the reasonable deduction camp . We had Green , Orange , Silver and apparently blue ( look to the left) . Black and White are not typically used for promotion . Ergo , Resale Red is the American Pharaoh in this field .

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking it will be blue. I remember seeing the yearly poll results from DuPont car colors showing the various popularities, and blue was always near the top. Thinking along the marketing lines, this color would appeal to more people than the red, although personally i think the red would look better than the blue.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am in the reasonable deduction camp . We had Green , Orange , Silver and apparently blue ( look to the left) . Black and White are not typically used for promotion . Ergo , Resale Red is the American Pharaoh in this field .

The blue in your profile pic was digitally done. There hasn't been a blue one yet. There is also a picture of a red one (digitally done) driving along the coast that they used to have on the website

Top Bottom