• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Jelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
PURPLE CHROME

image.jpg

OkieMatt

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm sure that has been discussed before, but I'm at work and a little lazy...please forgive me. For those that have seen the Creamsicle, how does it look in person? I'm hoping that it will be similar to the orange from my alma mater, Oklahoma State University. This information alone will be the sole factor in which color I select!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure that has been discussed before, but I'm at work and a little lazy...please forgive me. For those that have seen the Creamsicle, how does it look in person? I'm hoping that it will be similar to the orange from my alma mater, Oklahoma State University. This information alone will be the sole factor in which color I select!

I would say it's pretty close to the OSWho orange. ;)

ajetmech

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would say it's pretty close to the OSWho orange. ;)

Since I live in North Texas area between University of Texas area and Oklahoma State University area, I can see that I'm going to need a license plate frame. "NOT a UT alum, NOT a OSU alum, I just like the Orange".

Top Bottom