• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Can You Fit In An Elio

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two Schnauzers. They look giant!
View attachment 4433
Mine are Mini Schnauzers, and love to go for rides.
DSC02420.jpg

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I get my Elio then I can do more shopping, but right now I only have motorcycle with small saddle bag. Motorcycle saddle bag is very limit. One day I went to Walmart to buy few things, and put what I can in the saddle bag. I bought one too many and have to bag up inside my motorcycle coat, and that is not good. See what other do around the world.
overload.jpg
overload1.jpg
overload2.jpg
overload3.jpg

overload5.png
overload6.jpg
overload7.png

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I get my Elio then I can do more shopping, but right now I only have motorcycle with small saddle bag. Motorcycle saddle bag is very limit. One day I went to Walmart to buy few things, and put what I can in the saddle bag. I bought one too many and have to bag up inside my motorcycle coat, and that is not good. See what other do around the world.
There is always Mr Bean style.
[Broken External Image]

The hardest thing to fit in my Elio will be my stop/slow paddle. It comes apart into two pieces roughly 3 feet in length, but sometimes that plastic coupler gets stuck. Then I get to play Tetris getting the entire 6 foot poll to fit in the car.

Top Bottom