• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What A Waste Of Gas!

Marching Chief

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Since I've become an Elio'er, I've been noticing how big most cars are and how few have more than one occupant. What waste of gas! Why would anyone not buy an "and" vehicle?

Is anyone aware of the progress on E1b? I predict it will be black.

Where/who will handle the safety/crash tests?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since I've become an Elio'er, I've been noticing how big most cars are and how few have more than one occupant. What waste of gas! Why would anyone not buy an "and" vehicle?

My Elio will be unable to carry around my wife and 3 girls nor will it haul my 30' trailer. I need my truck but I don't need to drive it and suffer with it's 14MPG everyday. In fact, the fuel savings alone will pay for my "and" vehicle. So, I'll have my truck "and" my Elio! :D

... and I agree with your prediction. I think Elio is going to go right down the color pallet with the "non-destruct" vehicles and will probably stick to white for the others.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'm not sure if it will be black or if all 23 will be white. I'm also not sure if all will be E1(a-w) or if some will be E2(+). I think I heard nomenclature through E1e.

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" To live their fantasies
But most of us just dream about
The things we'd like to be
Sadder still to watch it die
Than never to have known it
For you, the blind who once could see
The bell tolls for thee..." - RUSH Losing It
1 in 3 Americans Have Less Than $500 in Savings to cover Emergencies

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe that the Elio will be a big hit cause 80% of the time I am tge only one in my car. 15% it is my Wife and I and 5% their will be one or two friends when we go out for Dinner.

I believe most ppl, unless they have kids will have similar driving need.

Percentages may differ slightly but most will buy the Elio as an and vehicle. Some may have the Elio as their only vehicle if they do not own one now.

Top Bottom