• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well, When Something's Too Good To Be True.....

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If EM is setting the stage for a $1,500, automatic transmission, hold the phone Joan until we see a fender set for $800.00, interior dome light $250.00, E M might be more profitable than ever imagined.!! Might lose a few, but there will still be lining up to get one under 16k.

Of course it's only a survey........

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My survey asked for all three amounts, $1500, $1000 and $800. I wonder if there's any correlation to reservation amount and what values the survey offered. I'm all in at $1000.

I'm curious, too. I'm All-In at $100 and have not seen the survey yet.

I'd be willing to pay $1000-$1200 for a dual-clutch AMT, but not for a "true" automatic or a single-clutch AMT. Well....maybe $1000 for the single-clutch, IF I can also get cruise control as an option. Otherwise, I'd rather stick with the stick.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If EM is setting the stage for a $1,500, automatic transmission, hold the phone Joan until we see a fender set for $800.00, interior dome light $250.00, E M might be more profitable than ever imagined.!! Might lose a few, but there will still be lining up to get one under 16k.

Of course it's only a survey........
I wonder if it stopped because you said yes to the $1,500; why continue if you're willing to pay top dollar.
Did you save the survey? Maybe you can take it again, and this time say manual to $1500 and see if the next page shows up.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My survey asked for all three amounts, $1500, $1000 and $800. I wonder if there's any correlation to reservation amount and what values the survey offered. I'm all in at $1000.
survey asked only $1500, (i'm all in1k
I wonder if it stopped because you said yes to the $1,500; why continue if you're willing to pay top dollar.
Did you save the survey? Maybe you can take it again, and this time say manual to $1500 and see if the next page shows up.
I tried going back after seeing info here, but no re-entry. We really have no idea of how it will all work out, but personally, I was hoping/planning $$700-$800 EACH for shipping and transmission- the fantasy was it would be covered by 1k all + $500 incentive, and build from the base 6.8k-

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe the reason some surveys gave multiple options, and some did not, is due to a type of investigative surveying known as A/B Testing. They give some people in the test Survey A, and others Survey B, then they compare how group A and group B differed in their response.
Why do it this way? Because it allows the testers to discover if the survey itself is swaying people's opinion one way or the other. It is entirely possible that the multiple price points have nothing to do with final price or equipment options, and are only there to gauge people's reactions to the test.

Top Bottom