• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Update On My Ayro 311 Reverse Trike & Something Went Horribly Wrong!

Josh

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Actually they do, UNLESS the sign on the highway signs says "minimum XX horsepower" or "minimum speed XX". They literally have just as much RIGHT as any other vehicle as long as they meet or exceed the minimum requirements.

So may "wish" they have no business, but they in fact do.

Business of a highway is not relevant.
Well, if you are not particularly risk adverse and you feel comfortable driving a vehicle with a top speed of 50mph (that speed is no doubt under favorable conditions) on any highway, more power to you. I certainly would not, but fortunately we still live in a mostly free country. Let us know how your highway driving turns out.

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, if you are not particularly risk adverse and you feel comfortable driving a vehicle with a top speed of 50mph (that speed is no doubt under favorable conditions) on any highway, more power to you. I certainly would not, but fortunately we still live in a mostly free country. Let us know how your highway driving turns out.

It is governed to 50 MPH, so under most all conditions, that is the speed. Except for when battery is below 30%, in which case max. speed is limited.

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are minimum speed and holding up traffic laws in Arizona. Don't know about other states.

It seems like needless worry about driving a low-speed, short range vehicles on highways, especially when the vehicle is non-operational.
We all hope the OP gets the thing working, but there are some lessons to be learned here for the observant.
(Something about buying good tools, and picking the proper tool for the job.)

Top Bottom