• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Update On My Ayro 311 Reverse Trike & Something Went Horribly Wrong!

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yet another update! I'm exhausted.
Oh, come on! Now the latest is the Ayro is going back to factory in Texas for repair!!!
1f626
We had the exact same thing happen with our 1st RV trailer going back to factory Indiana about 5 years ago.

Apparently a conversation between factory and dealer determined such an action is prudent, just like the (many) problems we had with our Winnebago 5th wheel.

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yet another update! I'm exhausted.
Oh, come on! Now the latest is the Ayro is going back to factory in Texas for repair!!!
1f626
We had the exact same thing happen with our 1st RV trailer going back to factory Indiana about 5 years ago.

Apparently a conversation between factory and dealer determined such an action is prudent, just like the (many) problems we had with our Winnebago 5th wheel.

I dunno man, technically it's not my business but you are putting it up here for all of us to see, so I'll comment. What you are saying it that the dealer lied to you about ordering a motor to initiate a repair. They have basically punted on supporting you and put it off on the manufacturer. I'd be warry about sending off my vehicle anywhere that I couldn't easily go see it.

Top Bottom