• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Things You Will Not Be Able To Do With Your Elio

AskBrad

Reaction score
It will have the same problem I have with my current 2010 smart. I can't seem to change lanes on the freeway because there is usually someone pacing me on the freeway right next to me while they are trying to take a pic.

I am noticing that many people are having issues with the trunk size. You just need to be really good at Tetris. I can fit a whole cartload from Costco in my smart, I should be able to be really creative with the Elio.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's true of all front wheel drive cars.

I find the burnouts by the front wheel drive drag cars especially silly looking with the big slicks up front.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will have the same problem I have with my current 2010 smart. I can't seem to change lanes on the freeway because there is usually someone pacing me on the freeway right next to me while they are trying to take a pic.

I am noticing that many people are having issues with the trunk size. You just need to be really good at Tetris. I can fit a whole cartload from Costco in my smart, I should be able to be really creative with the Elio.
Brad, a warm welcome from sunny New Mexico

Wanna Green One

Elio Fan
Reaction score
You won't have a strip of grass growing down the center of your country driveway with an Elio.

You'll have a tougher time missing turtles crossing the road - no more straddling them.

And you'll have to fill up the cargo trunk with two motorcycle helmets if you have to cross one of those holdout states that still require a motorcycle license to drive it! (have all 50 states fixed that problem yet?)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Good morning Brad, and WELCOME to you from the Bayou State, home to the most fun lovin' Cajuns on earth, where EVERYTHING is an excuse to create another festival. We are also proud to be the future birth place of the Elio. . . . . Louisiana! Hoping to see you when you come down to pick yours up! :D

Top Bottom