• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Microlino Ev

Hob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Swiss Microlino looks like a FUNctional 2 seater urban commuter. Note the scooter rack.

http://microlino.ch/features/

View attachment 8705
Sorry Rick.. NOPE.. There's no way anyone could get a snowplow mounted on that! :(:D

Besides that, I'm not liking their attitude, or sense of taste.. "First good-looking electric light vehicle: No ugly trike and sitting behind each other."

Hob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's fine.. but, it can look really nice on it's own. They don't need be bashing the looks of other similar vehicles. And, chic bait as a selling point??

I actually like the looks of the '57 better then the new EV version.. but, that's just me.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's fine.. but, it can look really nice on it's own. They don't need be bashing the looks of other similar vehicles. And, chic bait as a selling point??

I actually like the looks of the '57 better then the new EV version.. but, that's just me.
Chic bait is the most appealing Microlino EV tenant, for this 69 year old future Elio & SRK owner chic magnet. Technically speaking, I don't even need a car or autocycle.

You take Microlino's personal marketing strategy way too seriously as though they were targeting the Elio as Elio bashing. Styling preference and appeal of a vehicle and it's component parts is individual. The typical Swiss driver may prefer the side by side seating of the Microlino DateMobile EV. Different cultures and market appeal. We won't see it on USA roadways, as The Microlino will unlikely meet USA auto safety requirements as a four wheeler. Nonetheless it looks like a fun chic magnet and the Elio will be a fun not a chic magnet.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Chic bait is the most appealing Microlino EV tenant, for this 69 year old future Elio & SRK owner chic magnet. Technically speaking, I don't even need a car or autocycle.

You take Microlino's personal marketing strategy way too seriously as though they were targeting the Elio as Elio bashing. Styling preference and appeal of a vehicle and it's component parts is individual. The typical Swiss driver may prefer the side by side seating of the Microlino DateMobile EV. Different cultures and market appeal. We won't see it on USA roadways, as The Microlino will unlikely meet USA auto safety requirements as a four wheeler. Nonetheless it looks like a fun chic magnet and the Elio will be a fun not a chic magnet.
Well, they're either bashing the Elio or the Arcimoto. Arguably the Arcimoto is more of a target since it's also a tandem two-seater EV. But as someone else noted, unusual vehicles like Microlino, Elio, and Arcimoto shouldn't be bashing each other in their respective marketing campaigns; they need to be targeting conventional establishment cars.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, at least this has reverse - unlike the BMW Isetta.

EVERY ISETTA SOLD HAD A REVERSE . WHO STARTS THESE RUMORS ?
PLEASE NOTE THE "R" ON THE SHIFT PATTERN .

isetta-shift.jpg

Top Bottom