• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To All of you who take the time to post all of the educational and exciting info on this forum, Thanks, we did it and looking forward to owning and driving our own ELIO. I will wear my $1000 Tee shirt with pride.
Dusty & Linda
We will hopefully be getting our numbers the first week of September. I can't wait. :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To All of you who take the time to post all of the educational and exciting info on this forum, Thanks, we did it and looking forward to owning and driving our own ELIO. I will wear my $1000 Tee shirt with pride.
Dusty & Linda
Congratulation! Enjoy the Elio along with 84 mpg highway-49mpg city! Ready to stretch a gallon of gas in comfort with safety (Elio)
Terrence :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
All in on August 26, 2014...within an hour of first knowing and during a call to Elio for a couple of answers!

Welcome Tex! Congrats! Yes your story is amazing and impulsive, to those of us that studied for months before taking the (Nestea) plunge. Questions? Try the search box in the upper right. If you don't find an answer, lots of helpful folks here to give you anything from a guess to a feeling to an "if I remember correctly" to a fact.

Top Bottom