• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I Just Upgraded My Reservation Thread

Autoxdriver

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering upgrading when I get my tax return. I still have high confidence, but it's still scary! Even $500 is a lot for me right now.

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I tried last night to upgrade my deposit and it would not take my money so I called and someone from management who is currently on tour with the car called me back and was able to do the transaction on the phone. I asked how doing this will move me ahead. He said it will enable me to get my car 10,000 sooner than a $ 100.00 all in but of course the $1000 will bump me back.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried last night to upgrade my deposit and it would not take my money so I called and someone from management who is currently on tour with the car called me back and was able to do the transaction on the phone. I asked how doing this will move me ahead. He said it will enable me to get my car 10,000 sooner than a $ 100.00 all in but of course the $1000 will bump me back.
Congratulations on the upgrade, Richad. I was ecstatic when I was finally able to do it. :) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS, Richad. Every little bit helps bring your dream closer to life!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulation and hope you've now made the final upgrade.

Top Bottom