• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The First Elio Reservation In Idaho!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Washington state. We'll most likely be seeing each other out there on the roads. I'm seeing a lot of miles in my future. Hope you enjoy yours as well.
Hey neighbor! We will be easy to spot on the highways at least in the first couple years. I look forward to some scenic driving too and will definitely pull over if/when I spot you! I'm only about 30 miles out of Spokane you look to be a little farther out........I bet we cross paths sooner or later.

Last edited:

casedad

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Proud to be the first Elio Reservationist in Idaho and not a Pep Boys in sight! There will be many more to follow after my Elio is spotted on the twisting scenic roadways.
I went all in $1000, and one of my friends and one of my Realtor agents! now we need a pep boys!!!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I went all in $1000, and one of my friends and one of my Realtor agents! now we need a pep boys!!!

Congrats CaseDad! Welcome to the forum.

Yes, those of us on the interior of the U.S., from Idaho through Wyoming to Kansas then up thru Nebraska to Minnesota, it's slim pickens for Pep Boys.

casedad

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Congrats CaseDad! Welcome to the forum.

Yes, those of us on the interior of the U.S., from Idaho through Wyoming to Kansas then up thru Nebraska to Minnesota, it's slim pickens for Pep Boys.
I wonder what Pep Boys requirments are for a franchise, maybe my friend with an American Car Care center could branch out,,I will investigate. Woul;d be nice to have one in the state SOMEWHERE!!

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what Pep Boys requirments are for a franchise, maybe my friend with an American Car Care center could branch out,,I will investigate. Woul;d be nice to have one in the state SOMEWHERE!!
Welcome casedad! No worries about not having a Pep Boys near by. Elio has stated something, or some program will be put in place for owners that are in that position.:)

Top Bottom