• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to get the April t-shirt but I consider something like this a luxury item. So I looked at the shirt I liked very much and at my Elio reservation savings amount and decided to go with the Elio savings amount and pass on the t-shirt. I would still love that t-shirt but I want the Elio more. :) Z

what changed your mind this time??

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You sound like an info commercial- for just a limited time,, and for a select few, you can be the proud owner of - a garden hose that shrinks, a green frying pan and...................
tsssk tsssk somebody needs to be burped and have a clean diaper before he heads to bed. Maybe he'll wake up on the right side of his crib.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I liked my Elio Tee Shirt from Elio motors. Then I found elioowners.com has Elio Tee Shirts so I purchased one from them and I liked it. Then I found elio p-4 performance and I purchased one from them which I also like. I like all three tee shirts I purchased. Now I have official Elio Motors products I can look at or wear until I can drive my Elio and that is just grand for me! The prize is the Elio! Kentucky 78, do not loose your focus :eek:. <The prize, the splendor is the Elio> 84 mpg, 1240 lbs, tandem design, air bags, roll cage, $6,800.00! :)
Terrence:)

Terrence, what's the website for elio p-4 performance?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I thought the t shirt was kinda poor quality. I just got an email from them offering to sell the "original" shirt for 25$.

Anyone feel similar, I wouldn't buy another one fore $25?

The quality of the t-shirt from Elio Motors for my reservation is good. I am going to pass on the $25 exclusive all-in t-shirt.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
what changed your mind this time??
I have not changed my mind. I still want the Elio more, and a t-shirt, no matter how desirable to me, simply does not come first. I recently received the elioowners t-shirt but that was a gift and it is also a very nice shirt. In fact I will be washing it today before I set about converting it to a dress. I don't wear t-shirts and pants, I wear dresses. That is my personal style. To see my EM t-shirt you can go to the Portland Event forum and find pictures of my Elio dress. It is a little big but then I had ordered the shirt large enough to wear over dresses and then didn't like it that way. It simply got lost. So I did some alterations, cut apart a 3X dress from my BBW days and created a one and only dress. I love it but am going to have to figure out a way to alter it again since I have lost more weight. Sigh! I do not find the offers of past t-shirts at all offensive. A lot of people, men especially, like the black original shirt because they can wear it and not worry about getting grease on it. LOL At least that is what they claimed when it was the shirt offered for going all in. Some of them ended up getting a white one instead and were not happy about it. I suspect this one will sell well. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay Guys. . . . . So, I'm a "collector." Of what? Almost anything that looks interesting to me.

Here's a thought: "Collect one of EACH different Elio T-shirt as they come out. Tuck them away and NEVER wear them."

Are you ready for "part 2" of this thought? Okay, here it comes. . . . . . . .

One day, in the future, when the Elio does NOT make it to market, and we have ALL sent our $1000 . . . . . The T-shirts that we "collect" will have a GREATER value than the then "DEFUNK" Elio.

Just teasing folks. . . . . . , but don't throw stones at the Elio T-shirts. :confused:

Top Bottom