• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock Transfer

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just talked to scottrade. They will not transfer my elio shares to my account. Shares are totally useless.
Pick a different broker, I use Fidelity and they did the transfer.

There is a thread titled Brokers accepting Elio Stock transfers and here is a list for you.

There are currently nine brokers now accepting Elio Motors stock transfers; Charles Schwab, Smith Barney,
Morgan Stanley, Merill Lynch, Scottrade (reportedly not accepting ELIO transfers), Alpine Securities, Interactive Brokers, First Clearing, ETrade (irregular reports of not/accepting ELIO transfers), Bank of America.

Last edited:

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just talked to scottrade. They will not transfer my elio shares to my account. Shares are totally useless.

I am following HonestTex's lead and establishing an account at Optionshouse. Some brokers appear to be overly cautious. My guess is that they are waiting for their legal departments to weigh in.

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Scottrade doesn't know what they are talking about; see my posts elsewhere, I am inclined to believe CHUCK G. as Scottrade contacted me back after a week of no, no and no to say they were wrong.

Most likely you got another person who sees Elio as Regulation A stock and not Regulation A+, which apparently there is a difference. The Elio stock is NOT restricted stock, which is what Scottrade kept telling me, until they finally contacted Vstock and learned they were wrong.

Waiting on E*TRADE to complete my transfer, got tired of hearing "no" from Scottrade.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
USAA just asked me for a copy of my subscription agreement or something like that. They said it may have been an email. Does anyone know what that is or where to get it?

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
USAA just asked me for a copy of my subscription agreement or something like that. They said it may have been an email. Does anyone know what that is or where to get it?
Only two things I can think of are the emails from Elio confirming your stock purchase and the one from VStock.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only two things I can think of are the emails from Elio confirming your stock purchase and the one from VStock.
I have those two and the one from VStock mentions that you need to "sign at the bottom of the page by typing your full legal name." and they call it a subscribers agreement but I can't get to that page now that stock is being actively traded.

Top Bottom