• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Spot In Line Safe

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even in that case, EM is still going back on its word. Part of what we were putting money toward was supposed to be:
Being contacted via SIL a couple of months before our vehicle was to to actually be assembled to finalize it's options and configuration.
Elio Motors has always maintained that the balance would not be due until then. No matter how it's dressed up and no matter what it's called...
Blackmailing us into paying in full long before production begins by threatening us with the loss of our SIL breaks the conditions of our reservation.

You don't think the Elio will be made anyhow so what do you care. I would cheerfully give up my SIL (6109) to get the Elio into production. If a couple of thousand rich guys want to buy in ahead of me that's fine. If the Elio goes into production I will get mine for free plus enough money for a decade of gas or so. If it does not I will get doodley squat. You and the other nay sayers will have the satisfaction of being able to say I TOLD YOU SO!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even in that case, EM is still going back on its word. Part of what we were putting money toward was supposed to be:
Being contacted via SIL a couple of months before our vehicle was to to actually be assembled to finalize it's options and configuration.
Elio Motors has always maintained that the balance would not be due until then. No matter how it's dressed up and no matter what it's called...
Blackmailing us into paying in full long before production begins by threatening us with the loss of our SIL breaks the conditions of our reservation.
Not the case. Paul said our spots in line are safe. Perhaps they'll offer Elio coin holders preferential line placement after current obligations are filled.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You don't think the Elio will be made anyhow so what do you care. I would cheerfully give up my SIL (6109) to get the Elio into production. If a couple of thousand rich guys want to buy in ahead of me that's fine. If the Elio goes into production I will get mine for free plus enough money for a decade of gas or so. If it does not I will get doodley squat. You and the other nay sayers will have the satisfaction of being able to say I TOLD YOU SO!

"You don't think the Elio will be made anyhow so what do you care."

There are several around here that fit that category. I wonder the same thing –

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The following site was made some years ago, and is based on knowledge at that time about how the ramp up would occur. Whether it will still be valid when things get rolling, who knows? It is interesting to play with, and with the news of the last couple of weeks, it is still fun!

Note at the bottom of the page is meant for entertainment purposes only!

I tried searching for the link on the forum, but had no luck, and I don't have the patience to fiddle around with parsing search terms.

Have fun kids!

http://www.crazygonutz.com/misc/elioproduction/

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The following site was made some years ago, and is based on knowledge at that time about how the ramp up would occur. Whether it will still be valid when things get rolling, who knows? It is interesting to play with, and with the news of the last couple of weeks, it is still fun!

Note at the bottom of the page is meant for entertainment purposes only!

I tried searching for the link on the forum, but had no luck, and I don't have the patience to fiddle around with parsing search terms.

Have fun kids!

http://www.crazygonutz.com/misc/elioproduction/

This is great! According to the site my Elio has been ready for a month. I'll be leaving for Shreveport in the morning!

Top Bottom