• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Southeastern Elio Club

bird

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overall Length: 160.5″
Overall Height: 54.2″

Front Wheel Track: 66.8″
(center rim to center rim)

Wheelbase: 110″
(center of front wheels to center of rear wheel)

This is what was posted before the P4 was finished. At this point I don't know if this is correct.

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't see anyone signing in to be a member of the SOUTHEAST ELIO group. I know there MUST be several NUMBERED elio people in the southeast. HELLO !

Ragtop

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Wife and I just went "All In" for $100. and may upgrade when we see and sit in one March 20th in Birmingham. I am a big guy 6'1 and 300 lbs and really hope I don't feel like I am wearing something XL instead of 3XL. We live in Alabama but spent a lot of time in Blue Ridge, Ga. We ride Catrike bicycles now and enjoy the "tadpole" configuration. Maybe a little "Walter Mitty" of me but the fantasies of a SCCA spec class for Elios coming under the bridge at Road Atlanta sure sounds fun. What do you think?
Ragtop

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see anyone signing in to be a member of the SOUTHEAST ELIO group. I know there MUST be several NUMBERED elio people in the southeast. HELLO !

:)I'm in North Carolina, Kings Mountain to be exact. My "waiting in line" number is 552 and my daughter who lives in Anderson, South Carolina is # 1844.:)

Bob

Ray Dolasin

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Wife and I just went "All In" for $100. and may upgrade when we see and sit in one March 20th in Birmingham. I am a big guy 6'1 and 300 lbs and really hope I don't feel like I am wearing something XL instead of 3XL. We live in Alabama but spent a lot of time in Blue Ridge, Ga. We ride Catrike bicycles now and enjoy the "tadpole" configuration. Maybe a little "Walter Mitty" of me but the fantasies of a SCCA spec class for Elios coming under the bridge at Road Atlanta sure sounds fun. What do you think?
Ragtop
You will fit just fine. I'm 6'3. 340. I sat in p4 in Knoxville with room to spare.

Ragtop

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey Ray, thanks for sharing your fit in the P4. I guess when I wash it I had better not dry it on high heat ! What about your elbows is there any place to rest them? Also your left foot when driving?

Top Bottom