• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Should Elio Close Facebook Account?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They never post any new information and sometimes are slow to remove negative posts and comments. When visitors see how many comments have been removed, they will not look at the car as a potential purchase

FC

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If there would be a risk of someone else taking the name I would say no. I don't use facebook, isn't there a way of turning comments off?
As far as potential purchases, they get the things manufactured and on the road that would get peoples interest. What they need right now is investors with deep pockets, who want to see this project happen.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that they haven't deleted some of the last posts. They are the ones that they would eliminate within a few minutes yet they have been there for a few days. I wonder if Paul has Covid-19 and can't maintain the FB page.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that they haven't deleted some of the last posts. They are the ones that they would eliminate within a few minutes yet they have been there for a few days. I wonder if Paul has Covid-19 and can't maintain the FB page.
Paul has been social distancing/isolation long before most of us even knew what it meant. Also he has a lot of means for treatment and if necessary could retreat to a exclusive resort/island. On other side, he is at a bad age for it. I'm sure he is fine. Least now he is a good reason not to do another press conference at the plant.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul has been social distancing/isolation long before most of us even knew what it meant. Also he has a lot of means for treatment and if necessary could retreat to a exclusive resort/island. On other side, he is at a bad age for it. I'm sure he is fine. Least now he is a good reason not to do another press conference at the plant.
Just like after 9/11 and the financial crisis, there will be lots of companies that were already on the edge will just use the Covid-19 excuse. The reason why Elio can't maintain their last piece of social media, must be because of Covid-19. I guess Elio Motors can't Zoom either because of the same reason. At this point it seems that Elio has paid up on their web hosting and FB page for a while. Come May 11th, it'll be 2 years since we heard Paul speak and that's just three weeks away.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just like after 9/11 and the financial crisis, there will be lots of companies that were already on the edge will just use the Covid-19 excuse. The reason why Elio can't maintain their last piece of social media, must be because of Covid-19. I guess Elio Motors can't Zoom either because of the same reason. At this point it seems that Elio has paid up on their web hosting and FB page for a while. Come May 11th, it'll be 2 years since we heard Paul speak and that's just three weeks away.

What I also find odd is that Paul has three sons, probably teenagers by now. You would think he would have them in the family business and maintaining the website/social media. On the other hand he is probably keeping them in the dark to protect them from the truth. Perhaps he's home-schooling them?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What I also find odd is that Paul has three sons, probably teenagers by now. You would think he would have them in the family business and maintaining the website/social media. On the other hand he is probably keeping them in the dark to protect them from the truth. Perhaps he's home-schooling them?
Maybe his ex has them?

Top Bottom