• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ring Tattoo

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm among the group that prefers not to wear jewelry and my wife doesn't mind .

My wife and I have been together since the first grade and she was the first girl I ever kissed . So we have been together for 62 years and we're both still in love .

Do I here a AHHHH

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm among the group that prefers not to wear jewelry and my wife doesn't mind .

My wife and I have been together since the first grade and she was the first girl I ever kissed . So we have been together for 62 years and we're both still in love .

Do I here a AHHHH
It's interesting. I don't think my wife minds that I don't wear a ring either. It's just starting to bug me that I don't wear one.
As a side note, we've met in the 7th grade. We have some catching up to you guys.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I DON'T LIKE TATTOOs & WILL NEVER GET ONE BUT
I DO SEE SOME ADVANTAGES TO THE TATTOED RING IDEA .

1) YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING IT .
2) AS A MACHINIST , I HAVE TO TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF
EVERY DAY WHEN I AM IN THE SHOP .

THAT BEING SAID , I HAVE NEVER LOST IT IN 33 YEARS
& I ALWAYS PUT IT BACK ON .

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It's interesting. I don't think my wife minds that I don't wear a ring either. It's just starting to bug me that I don't wear one.
As a side note, we've met in the 7th grade. We have some catching up to you guys.
How about a compromise? When you have these times that you're bugged about not having one; go get a simple band; wear it when you want, other times put it away in a safe place. That will at least get you used to the feeling of wearing one. Then if you find you're wearing it more times then not, then go get it inked.
So here's the best question; what does your wife want to do? You've said that " I don't think my wife minds" that's not really a yes or a no.
So find out what she really wants to do, not just an answer that will make you happy, or help in your decision.
What does she do now? Does she wear jewelry?

(I'm just playing devils advocate here just to try and look at more possibilities for you)
As for ring or ink; that is your decision, and your decision alone. Approval or disapproval from anyone else is not important.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about a compromise? When you have these times that you're bugged about not having one; go get a simple band; wear it when you want, other times put it away in a safe place. That will at least get you used to the feeling of wearing one. Then if you find you're wearing it more times then not, then go get it inked.
So here's the best question; what does your wife want to do? You've said that " I don't think my wife minds" that's not really a yes or a no.
So find out what she really wants to do, not just an answer that will make you happy, or help in your decision.
What does she do now? Does she wear jewelry?

(I'm just playing devils advocate here just to try and look at more possibilities for you)
As for ring or ink; that is your decision, and your decision alone. Approval or disapproval from anyone else is not important.
She's on board and helping with the design.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have family members with Tats. After their first one they got hooked and couldn't stop and now have several tats here, there, and everywhere. It also leads to body piercing. Beware! You can take a ring off and a tat ring seems very permanent. Although you could wear an actual ring over the ring tat.

Top Bottom