• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Riddle(s)

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I've made you wait long enough. :D

The answer:

The Lieutenant's old password was "out of date".
The new password is "different".

Everything after the word "different", while accurate, was just there to throw you off.

I can hear the groaning from here!:cool:

I was thinking about this all weekend.......even though I didn't have it in my face........I was thinking this has got to be something simple........thinking the old password was PASSWORD and trying to re-arrange the letters to create the new password........you got me, and apparently the rest too LOL Good Job! I'm jealous no one figures yours out and they do mine so quickly. :confused::p

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is more a joke but riddle"ish" its kinda long so I shortened it but you get the gist (hint: suppose to be told to the opposite sex)

3 Flies........

3 Flies are trapped in a wine bottle with the cork on top the bottle…….
1 Female, 2 Males….
The 2 males are buzzing at the top desperately trying to figure out how to get out.
Eventually 1 flies to the bottom to ask the female if she knows since she is calm and cool…
She says “First you’ve gotta give me a little”, he complies and she tells him to get his wings going REAL slow, hit that crack up there and twist and turn and you’ll be out. So he does, gets stuck and suffocates and dies.
2nd male ponders for a while, cant take it, finally goes down to the female and asks again “how to get out?”
She replies “First you’ve gotta give me a little” they do it and she tells him to get his wings going REAL fast, hit that crack up there and swoosh, you’ll be out. So he does, hits the crack, breaks his neck and falls to the bottom dead.
The female then, gets her wings going and flies out…….

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is more a joke but riddle"ish" its kinda long so I shortened it but you get the gist (hint: suppose to be told to the opposite sex)

3 Flies........

1 Female, 2 Males….
The 2 males are buzzing at the top desperately trying to figure out how to get out.
Eventually 1 flies to the bottom to ask the female if she knows since she is calm and cool…
She says “First you’ve gotta give me a little”, he complies and she tells him to get his wings going REAL slow, hit that crack up there and twist and turn and you’ll be out. So he does, gets stuck and suffocates and dies.
2nd male ponders for a while, cant take it, finally goes down to the female and asks again “how to get out?”
She replies “First you’ve gotta give me a little” they do it and she tells him to get his wings going REAL fast, hit that crack up there and swoosh, you’ll be out. So he does, hits the crack, breaks his neck and falls to the bottom dead.

The bottom of the bottle's broke out and the males are too stupid to notice?o_O
....or women will be the death of us.:D

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

3 Flies........

1 Female, 2 Males….

The person you're telling (opposite sex) is suppose to say "Wait! how did she get out?" your response......."First ya gotta give me a little" :p:D

Top Bottom