• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Registered Elio Buyers

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you expect or demand a refund if any of Elio's four stated primary goals (84 mpg, $6,800 base price, etc.) are not met once production of the autocycle begins?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having a non-refundable deposit (and having read the fine print), I wouldn't expect a refund nor would I demand a refund under any circumstances.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I agree. I take all responsibility for my decision to go non-refundable and I also read every word of the small print, out loud, to my older son. It was my choice and I do not regret it. In fact as soon as I get the necessary $400 I'm upping my deposit. In the end I will either get my Elio or I will have paid $100/$500/$1000 (yes my goal is $1K) for the wildest experience of my life. And I have met some very interesting people in the process. Thank you Elio, for the adventure of a life time. Go Elio!!! LOL :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, I put my money down on a prototype that I know would change, unless the 4 goals are not signifigantly met I wouldn't care because I knew the risk. Now if the price goes from $6800 to $20000 then sure (like the Aptera went from $20,000 to $52,000).

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am intrigued by the vehicle and if the mileage is less, it still has to be better than just about anything out there. Hopefully, the costs will remain fairly constant but I also understand inflation and can deal with it. I want my Elio and will adjust accordingly

Top Bottom