• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Rear Tire Mount

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I don't believe I have read that article yet. Of course I had heard about most of those details elsewhere however the three stage crumple zone was a new bit of information to me. :)

The amount of engineering that has gone into this vehicle, both to keep costs low and to make it a useful and safe vehicle, just never fails to amaze me. These are the kinds of behind the scenes details that unfortunately just take a good bit of time to design and evaluate between generations of chassis design however most people just will never understand just how much engineering work has really gone into this vehicle.:cool:
And yet, at least for me, that is why we are here. We are being given the opportunity to learn and understand what it takes. The fact that EM is taking the time to do right only reinforces my decision for reserving an Elio. Good man, good vehicle, good company. Good for us. Go Elio! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
De Nada, Z ... My pleasure... Kinda fun finding this stuff, huh! :cool:
That it is. I feel sorry for the people who can't or won't simply sit back and enjoy the ride. I find it an incredibly invigorating and exciting experience. We are so fortunate to be alive and able to participate in this extraordinary adventure. :-) Z

Top Bottom