• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Realistic Information Regarding Production Commencement Date

Bloomingtonian

Reaction score
Have to rely on SEC reports. Everything else is just guessing.
Thanks Samaiross. Have read the SEC Reports. The most helpful. Thanks! They say "...it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings." Well, she's primed in those SEC Statements to start singing, but not yet. Time will tell. If Paul Elio can sell "financing" as well as he sells cars, we all have a chance. But the big financial boys are going to have to risk it, or she will start singing.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am just hoping Paul comes out of hiding and addresses his loyal flock early this new year: this Non Disclosure smoke screen isn’t going to work much longer.

Over the years, ‘locals’ to the Shreveport plant, and Elio Motors’ rented Phoenix office have reconnoitered the physical appearance and activity, anyone know if ESG Engineerng looks busy? I think it’s in Tempe, AZ. Thanks!!!

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am just hoping Paul comes out of hiding and addresses his loyal flock early this new year: this Non Disclosure smoke screen isn’t going to work much longer.

Over the years, ‘locals’ to the Shreveport plant, and Elio Motors’ rented Phoenix office have reconnoitered the physical appearance and activity, anyone know if ESG Engineerng looks busy? I think it’s in Tempe, AZ. Thanks!!!
I think that ESG engineering is based out of his garage.

Top Bottom