• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Real Class Act And It's A New Commissioner !

BSmith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I listened to the radio interview. They are getting their lease payment which they weren't getting before. I know they aren't getting the revenue from having an employed workforce there (which I'm sure we would all like to see), but doesn't sound like there's any breach of contract.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Parish Attorney Donna Frazier confirmed she is trying to set up the meeting at Elio's initiation for May 11.

Prior to meeting, Elio wants commissioners to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).

"Any meetings would be pursuant to an NDA," Frazier said.

However, according to Louisiana law, non-disclosure agreements don't trump open meetings law if a quorum of a governing body is present.

It takes seven commissioners to make up a quorum.

Louisiana's open meetings law, found in Revised Statute 42:12-28, regulates meetings of public bodies.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IDK when this interview was recorded. Do you think the meeting with Paul Elio is today (5-10-17), or tomorrow?
I'm dying to hear any kind of news.
I agree it would be really nice to hear some positive news, besides the engineering updates.
I am sure if Elio can disclose any of the "behind the scenes funding" goings on, they will.
Our reason to be here.

Top Bottom