• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Rc Flying Enthusiast....

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LockMD,

Love your drone, But my plan is to get the new bebop parrot drone that is going to be coming out later this year... with the full headset FPV and booster controls...then with it, I plan on filming myself picking up my Elio at the plant...

That will be the start of a grand new adventure for me...

Traveling across this nation, seeking out the Elio Club party's and events, I do plan to hit as many as I can each year... I also plan on taking pictures and videos of all the new Elio's I see on my tour of the United States... soon to be... Land of the Elio Nation...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner... #2225 Welcomes the new Land of Elio Nation... Sept 2015...

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LockMD,

Love your drone, But my plan is to get the new bebop parrot drone that is going to be coming out later this year... with the full headset FPV and booster controls...then with it, I plan on filming myself picking up my Elio at the plant...

That will be the start of a grand new adventure for me...

Traveling across this nation, seeking out the Elio Club party's and events, I do plan to hit as many as I can each year... I also plan on taking pictures and videos of all the new Elio's I see on my tour of the United States... soon to be... Land of the Elio Nation...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner... #2225 Welcomes the new Land of Elio Nation... Sept 2015...

Yes, I'll more than likely upgrade to that one too....

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I love my Parrot AR.Drone 2.0. I have had it for about two years now and like that it is very easy to fly and pretty tough making it very forgiving and fairly easy to master. It also produces some pretty good video considering how inexpensive it is compared to most video drones. I can't wait to see what the new bebop model is like.

I have owned various models of traditional RC Helicopters and they are a lot of fun but tend to take a good amount of skill to fly. This means burning through some cash as you first learn to fly and inevitably crash cheaper models before graduating to larger and more complex (read expensive) models which you also crash and have to repair.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
20140718_175304.jpg
20140718_175138.jpg

Top Bottom