• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Questions From Us Newbies

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you sir.And how about the P4,P3 or P1 you guys are talking about.What are their differences & which one are gonna decide to stay with or keep to manufacture?
We are Hoping that they just decide on 1 at this point and put it in production....different models from Elio itself I wouldn't expect for 2 or 3 years. Double D in Ohio

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did all-in Jan 19th and it said prosessing and now says complete.
I'm guessing you went all in for $1000.00 and they gave you a number for your reservation.....As the post above stated those of us with lower all in amounts will not get a number for sometime or until we upgrade to all in $1000.00 Double D

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did all-in Jan 19th and it said prosessing and now says complete.
I was all in the day you are on Jan. 19 and it also says complete now..what upsets me is there's one that posted he received his shirt and sticker already but he just went all in Jan. 25th??? What happened to mine? I sent them a message but so far no response!

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was all in the day you are on Jan. 19 and it also says complete now..what upsets me is there's one that posted he received his shirt and sticker already but he just went all in Jan. 25th??? What happened to mine? I sent them a message but so far no response!
They 'batch' mail the shirts and send out NUMBERS, once about every 4-6 weeks. You should get your shirt/sticker shortly (unless they are waiting for your SIZE shirt), and the NUMBERS should be 'e-mailed' this week!

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They 'batch' mail the shirts and send out NUMBERS, once about every 4-6 weeks. You should get your shirt/sticker shortly (unless they are waiting for your SIZE shirt), and the NUMBERS should be 'e-mailed' this week!
Hey Jetpack, I wonder if the new folks get a P3 or P 4 sticker. Sometimes Marketing divisions don't think ahead.....guess I'll save my p 3 sticker for my Elio folder when I get the car.

Top Bottom