• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Questions From Us Newbies

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Like some here who just paid some,I would like to know from you who're more into Elio 1)How long do I have to wait before they send me a contract or something that shows I'm in line?(just paid $100 on 1/15/2014).
2) when & where do I get to see the actual demonstration car in or around Dallas,Texas?
3)How do they initially communicate with you? E-mail or posts so I stay alert because I think I read somewhere that if we don't reply to their mail in 10 days that the paid money will be forfeitted.
4)Does this company has a contact line where we can ask questions & stuffs?
Thanking you in advance.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like some here who just paid some,I would like to know from you who're more into Elio 1)How long do I have to wait before they send me a contract or something that shows I'm in line?(just paid $100 on 1/15/2014).
2) when & where do I get to see the actual demonstration car in or around Dallas,Texas?
3)How do they initially communicate with you? E-mail or posts so I stay alert because I think I read somewhere that if we don't reply to their mail in 10 days that the paid money will be forfeitted.
4)Does this company has a contact line where we can ask questions & stuffs?
Thanking you in advance.
It will take 2 or 3 weeks minimum to get your shirt and a P3 sticker, DUH we are now at P4. Save your info or print out your info from computer. I asked how long my order would stay in the processing mode on the website......They said until the car is ready to be built. Double D in Ohio

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've heard nothing about forfeiting $$ after a time period. The only time you'd lose money is if you're all-in and they fold, or you back out.
I've been all-in since early Jan, I check every once in a while but my acct still shows 'processing' as well.

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
It will take 2 or 3 weeks minimum to get your shirt and a P3 sticker, DUH we are now at P4. Save your info or print out your info from computer. I asked how long my order would stay in the processing mode on the website......They said until the car is ready to be built. Double D in Ohio
Thank you sir.And how about the P4,P3 or P1 you guys are talking about.What are their differences & which one are gonna decide to stay with or keep to manufacture?

cheapeto

Elio Fan
Reaction score
When ever I go the EM site, nothing works for me. The store does not load up, photos does not load up, news does not load up.
Just the homepage?? I guess it's just my laptop, IDK.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When ever I go the EM site, nothing works for me. The store does not load up, photos does not load up, news does not load up.
Just the homepage?? I guess it's just my laptop, IDK.
Could be an old laptop, with limited memory; or the internet browser you are using. Works fine for me on my cheap desktop, and two laptops... running Mozilla Firefox.

mumblemouth

Elio Fan
Reaction score
your order will say processing until you purchase the vehicle. they have already stated on their facebook page this is because of legal reasons. the money is put into an escrow account pending delivery.. you wont get a number at 100$ only the all in 1000 receives a reservation number. every one else if floating pending other that join and go all in at 1000

Top Bottom