• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paint Job Pricing

Reaction score
Gentlemen, Any body know how much after market paint job is going to cost me? I decided on jet back with orange and yellow flames on the hub caps and something painted on the hood with flames too. Husband gave me 'The Oh Hell NO' on a unicorn face. BUT BUT but Honey, Darling, Sweetiepie, THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO ORDER A SECOND ONE. Our second one will be white with blue and yellow flames with a unicorn's face and you can have the sexy lady silhouette.
Anybody out there got a idea how much this crazy talk can cost me?

Ray Dolasin

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't know about paint but I just got a ballpark on a full wrap that came in at $2500+-. I didn't think that was too bad.

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Flames on front fenders and cool stuff on hood, about $700-$1200. Any good custom motorcycle shop can do it.

Reaction score
Ya Know Ray, That sounds like a fair price and since I am pipe dreaming here, it sounds doable. Did ya see the picture of my little dog in her leather jacket? WE can wait, so excited ........
Flames on front fenders and cool stuff on hood, about $700-$1200. Any good custom motorcycle shop can do it.
WOW, Thanks! Didn't think about a motorcycle paint shop. I know exactly who I can ask. Got a place the township over to check.

Attachments

• Heidi in leather.jpg
    Heidi in leather.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 384

stevecaz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Gentlemen, Any body know how much after market paint job is going to cost me? I decided on jet back with orange and yellow flames on the hub caps and something painted on the hood with flames too. Husband gave me 'The Oh Hell NO' on a unicorn face. BUT BUT but Honey, Darling, Sweetiepie, THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO ORDER A SECOND ONE. Our second one will be white with blue and yellow flames with a unicorn's face and you can have the sexy lady silhouette.
Anybody out there got a idea how much this crazy talk can cost me?
Sounds like it time to mention the "Happy Wife, Happy Life" phrase! ;)

Top Bottom