• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I sure hope they don't see you down there in Florida hanging around in the fastest lane like most of you nut cakes and driving the Elio at 30 mph to save gas because if you do, they'll send you to Colorado so you can stay indoor and be "cool"! 'Just kidding.
LOL ! I don't know where you are on the Political spectrum, I'm not trying to stir things up when you see my comments on people Fleeing CA , should not try to impose what they are Fleeing in CA onto the Conservative states out WEST... In fact some of the Politicians in CO got a good taste of How many Conservatives are in there state when the President of the Senate and the sponsor of the Gun Control Laws run trough the CO. Legislature got recalled. Just another little Factoid I read a while back on PoliceOne.com. Most LEO's including me as a retired LEO are very Pro 2nd Amendment. I could not Stand to live in CA with the Restrictive Gun Laws. As a Leo I would show up after the damage was done and try and figure out what happened or " Who Done it." I was a Crime Prevention Officer for 4 years out of my 25 and I preached all the time " you are responsible for your own personal safety." Now that being said. I do want to Visit CA and have a number of High School friends out there..... Just the Crunch on YOUR RIGHTS is UNCONSTITUTIONAL in my opnion. you can Google the Policeone.com survey it was just done last year. Jetpack Have a good night thanks for the comment made me chuckle. see ya on here again. Double D.

Last edited:

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear you DD! We're all mature enough (I hope) in here and besides, we're all after one thing, to get our hands in this vehicle! So let's keep those ideas coming because we know they're listening thanks to your update from Elio!

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL ! I don't know where you are on the Political spectrum, I'm not trying to stir things up when you see my comments on people Fleeing CA , should not try to impose what they are Fleeing in CA onto the Conservative states out WEST... In fact some of the Politicians in CO got a good taste of How many Conservatives are in there state when the President of the Senate and the sponsor of the Gun Control Laws run trough the CO. Legislature got recalled. Just another little Factoid I read a while back on PoliceOne.com. Most LEO's including me as a retired LEO are very Pro 2nd Amendment. I could not Stand to live in CA with the Restrictive Gun Laws. As a Leo I would show up after the damage was done and try and figure out what happened or " Who Done it." I was a Crime Prevention Officer for 4 years out of my 25 and I preached all the time " you are responsible for your own personal safety." Now that being said. I do want to Visit CA and have a number of High School friends out there..... Just the Crunch on YOUR RIGHTS is UNCONSTITUTIONAL in my opnion. you can Google the Policeone.com survey it was just done last year. Jetpack Have a good night thanks for the comment made me chuckle. see ya on here again. Double D.

+1. I have a CCW and was happy (really really happy) those two knuckleheads got booted. Was sad recently to see the other Dem that was about to be put on the ballot for recall step down. By stepping down, she could be replaced with another Dem; with a recall they would have lost another seat.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems like there is a consensus about the wheel covers, I thought maybe it was just me. I think the trunk is a good idea. But I hope we can get hold of the roadster fenders. People that see the P3 picture in my office are intrigued, I don't think I will hang any P4 pictures

If the fenders/wheels aren't available as a factory option, I'm sure an aftermarket source will be available at the time of release.

matt rebmann

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Tundru: agreed not not going to be pushing this new body style.....Just got my shirt with a P3 photo bumper sticker. Guess that is file 13 material now. Its not just you.......I think they will see a slow down in ALL IN reservations. Double D.
we'll it's official now Elio will offer some different options for the wheel fairings and that makes my day.

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, they released a descent shot of the rear with the hatch open. I LOVE IT. They have obviously increased the interior space for the rear passenger and made a usable space behind the rear seat (with access). Looks like I'm going to get more for my money than I bargained for, and I like that. The fender debate can go on, but as mentioned above, they are going to offer options. I'll go with the new designed wheel covers and paint them if I have to.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I try to stay out of the fast lane(and will in my ELIO if I ever get one) so the Dale Earnhearts and Richard Petties can practice their sport. In fact I understand the first steps have been taken to set our state speed limit at 75 mph(up from 70) which means the idiots will run 85 --90 mph which really is too fast for most folks to handle even in a modern set of wheels. Used to think Colorado would be a nice state to live in , but now have no use for living where a bunch of folks with fried brains are walking and driving among us!! RB

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I try to stay out of the fast lane(and will in my ELIO if I ever get one) so the Dale Earnhearts and Richard Petties can practice their sport. In fact I understand the first steps have been taken to set our state speed limit at 75 mph(up from 70) which means the idiots will run 85 --90 mph which really is too fast for most folks to handle even in a modern set of wheels. Used to think Colorado would be a nice state to live in , but now have no use for living where a bunch of folks with fried brains are walking and driving among us!! RB

If you think the legalisation of marijuana will increase the number of users, or if you think just because it is illegal in Fl they aren't all around you, wake up. I'd much rather be on the road with high drivers than drunk drivers. Drunk drivers lose motor control and are lucky if they don't crash into something or someone. High drivers are like the proverbial annoying old man behind the wheel, enjoying his drive, while driving 10mph under the speed limit with his turn signal on for miles.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
+1. I have a CCW and was happy (really really happy) those two knuckleheads got booted. Was sad recently to see the other Dem that was about to be put on the ballot for recall step down. By stepping down, she could be replaced with another Dem; with a recall they would have lost another seat.
Ya, It is a shame that didn't happen the only thing you can say is maybe some people learned a lesson, you guys lost Mag Pul and all the tax revenue it would generate... I'm thinking maybe lost a couple more all thanks to an idiot going to Gun Free Zone.....He had a choice between like 8 theaters, he goes where the Smart Politicians and Businesses say no guns. I'm a retired LEO all this Gun free zone stuff is unbelievably stupid. Right after Columbine I was in Community relations and 3 of us working in there thought the schools should arm Teachers. Of course the School Board said NO WAY. Just Glad nothing happened in our Jurisdiction on my watch. Just so you know the Rank and File Police Officers back the Idea of CCW permits and the 2nd Amendment. Policeone.com had a pole last year. Now when you work up the ladder the more Political creatures like Captains and Chiefs are more against the idea......They forgot where they came from, they forgot about showing up after the fact. I hope WE THE PEOPLE get control back from the Government soon.......If not WE will be looking like 1938 Germany.

Top Bottom