• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ordered A 3-wheeled, 2 Passenger All Electric Ayro (pronounced "arrow") 311

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Say Hello to Deliverator, the 102 mile range city Door Dashing, Grub Hub, and Uber Eats delivery vehicle extraordinaire. The Deliverator is a head turner :)
9E326E63-26B8-4824-8F3C-CF814677E1C5.jpeg

I admit to a styling and features preference based on the AKO renders and wish list of dream specs, but who knows if there will be a retail production AKO and what the final design and specs will be.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I seen it before and like it too. But the only thing with FUV is the handle bars instead of a steering wheel. I kind of like to drive when I deliver when I'm in a vehicle. I can't explain why. Maybe if I drove one it would grow on me. Handle bars seem more for bikes and jetski's....

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like it. Seems a lot like the Elio. Would be nice to use for DoorDashing. Except the range. Sometimes I can go for 60 miles in one dash. Plus here we got hills upon hills. I got a feeling it would struggle to get 40 miles here on one charge. Also the price seems pretty high for what you are getting....

But interesting indeed. Would turn heads dashing with it for sure.

$8500 too much?

But upgrading to lithium should increase range quite a bit.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You got a good deal on it. And with current range, I do feel the retail price is a good bit.
But if I had the money, love to DoorDash with it for sure. You should do a youtube channel of your experience with it and/or keep us updated here.
Its very cool.

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apparently floridagolfcars.com in WPB, FL has several of them for sale on Ebay, as they still reposted the ad after I bought one. I kept rebidding and haggling and got one counter offer for $8500. After that and subsequent repostings, counter offers from them were higher. So I called them, and asked what happened to the previous counter offer of $8500, and they finally agreed to sell at that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-RED-A...388535?hash=item46ae9013b7:g:YKEAAOSwYsJdhmQL

Top Bottom