• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ok. I'm On Here Now!

Reaction score
I got an invite today from another member. Are there a bunch of people on this site that are not on Facebook?
Richard, I use different names on different sites. There might be a few here and not on FB's two EM sites. Welcome, I do love my bright yellow T-shirts and groovy baseball hat. Canton! I could have picked up my order, lol. Welcome to our group. We are planning a get together at cedar point next fall.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I got an invite today from another member. Are there a bunch of people on this site that are not on Facebook?

Welcome Cameron, Glad to have your here!

With over 1,000 members we likely do have a sizable group of members who do not belong to the Facebook pages. I do know who you are from the Facebook groups and also love what I have ordered from your ElioWear site.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and I am one of those who refuse to deal with FaceBook. Want to maintain more of my privacy. There are plenty of helpful, friendly, and optimistic people who will try to answer any question you may have. The forum will also provide hours of entertainment until we get our Elio's. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it's about time! BTW I love my numbered hat! Any luck with the leather goods yet?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5kexSTAA_btO0Lg1ICgd12XXfJ5Xdx2Kc-tKTOuWJGxvrQJOw.jpg
Cameron,
Thank you for the timely response.
Can't wait to get me #'d Elio Hat &
show it off. I'm sure I will be adding
other items as things progress.
Best,
Ol' # 2951

Top Bottom