• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Rabbit Back Stew

Reaction score
Reminds me of a youtube video I saw once of a little girl all dressed up for Easter Sunday Church, sitting on the porch step, playing with her new Easter Bunny. She said "Aw, Pretty little bunny. Your so cute and fuzzy. I'm going to eat you all up, Yum Yum". Grand kids don't ask WHAT'S for supper, but WHO'S for supper around here.
Yum Yum and GMO FREE.

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My middle son, then aged about four, while we were on a caravan holiday in a field location, sat outside a rabbit burrow for hours, holding his little fishing net on a cane. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was waiting for the rabbit to come out so he could catch it and eat it for his dinner. I asked him how he would kill the rabbit if he caught it. He looked at me as if I knew nothing and,said "Well, I'll probably just stamp on it!"

He's grown up now, with his own house. He and his younger brother recently admitted to getting my old air rifle and taking a pot shot at a pheasant in the field next to the house. They got it first shot but didn't dare tell me because they knew I didn't allow them to use the gun. So instead of letting us eat it, they hid it in a bag and put it in the trash bin! :rolleyes:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh pheasant under plastic, yum! Getting back to rabbits, the best tattoo I ever saw was a picture in a tat shop of Elmer Fudd holding his rifle, with the caption "Come oudda dat hole you dirty wabbit!" Tattooed on a guys butt!:D Whenever someone mentions eating rabbit, that picture comes to mind and I just have to pass on the offer! :eek::rolleyes:;)

Top Bottom