• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oddly, Almost Positive Article From Thetruthaboutcars

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Based on those pics, it looks like a number of clean ups were done in the engine compartment (new coil-on-plug ignition system, which in turn cleaned up the top of the valve cover; new cold air intake; etc.). And the interior and dashboard do look quite a bit closer to production level.

Elio should've posted these pics!

Last edited:
Reactions: KD

Indiana Dave

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
"Elio held an event introducing the E1A to a couple hundred engineers, executives of their vendors, some politicians, and a handful of media folks at what it’s calling its Pilot Operations Center in Livonia, Michigan. "

What would have been really nice if they would invite a person from our group, who could then report back to us!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Elio held an event introducing the E1A to a couple hundred engineers, executives of their vendors, some politicians, and a handful of media folks at what it’s calling its Pilot Operations Center in Livonia, Michigan. "

What would have been really nice if they would invite a person from our group, who could then report back to us!
I'll go to the next one!!!!

Well, a guy can dream.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks AriLea.

Yes, that comment is correct based on what I know and remember, except the parts are to be 90% North American content, so some will be from outside the U.S.A. :cool:

Specifically, Linamar (who is handling the tooling and manufacturability of the production engines, if not actually manufacturing them) is a Canadian company. But I'm O.K. with that. :)

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom