• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Number 1 Song On The Day You Were Born. Very Fun!

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lean on Me by Club Nouveau :D I love it!

You youngsters make me feel real old. I remember riding around with my friends, hearing this song. It just doesn't seem that long ago. Time really does fly Seth. Every day is a blank canvas. Make each one your masterpiece. Okay, enough old folks advice.;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Since this is a song thread, I figured this would fit right in:

ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

MXT_ELIO_HP.jpg

August 11, 2016

Hello Coss,

As a current “All In” reservation holder, we wanted to share with you a new, limited-time promotion that will begin Friday, August 12. As an additional incentive to the 25% bonus offer, limited edition Elio T-shirt, and bumper sticker, new “All In” non-refundable reservation holders at the $500 and $1,000 reservation level will now also receive a set of StreetAudio iX1 Headphones* from our audio system partner, MTX Audio.

We are making you aware of the promotion because we know that you too may want to be included. For that reason, Elio Motors, together with our supplier partner, MTX, are putting together a plan to make these available only to our existing $500 or $1,000 "All In" reservation holders. We will share the details of this plan with you over the next few weeks as to how you can get your own set of Elio Edition MTX Audio headphones at a significantly reduced price.

So, keep your eyes…and ears…open for the special offer being made available to only those at these respective reservation levels. Just a little “thank you” for your continued support.

The Elio Team

*Limited quantities available. While supplies last. For more product details, go to mtx.com/headphones. Please allow four to five weeks for delivery of headphones.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The #1 song on Monday, March 24th 1958 was:
Tequila by The Champs

Ironic since I'm a teatotaler.

ps I don't smoke
and I don't chew,
And I don' go
with women who do.

pss I also drive like a sane person.

Top Bottom