• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Not If But When It Happens....

Sportsman Matt

Elio Fan
Reaction score
So I like what I've seen, but I'm a good ol county boy with yankee ingenuity, and one thought I have is this......

What would you do if you.....

Got a flat front tire?

Got a flat rear tire?

Ran out of fuel?

Reason I put this out is I often travel to places where there's no cell service and the nearest garage with tire changing could be over an hours drive there.

I also carry the AMA (American Motorcycle Association) roadside assistance because AAA doesn't do motorcycles under their normal plans, to add a motorcycle to AAA costs 2 to 3 times more than the AMA roadside.

Also curious as to if they'll throw in a tire patch kit, as I don't see where they can fit a spare tire and jack.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So I like what I've seen, but I'm a good ol county boy with yankee ingenuity, and one thought I have is this......

What would you do if you.....

Got a flat front tire?

Got a flat rear tire?

Ran out of fuel?

Reason I put this out is I often travel to places where there's no cell service and the nearest garage with tire changing could be over an hours drive there.

I also carry the AMA (American Motorcycle Association) roadside assistance because AAA doesn't do motorcycles under their normal plans, to add a motorcycle to AAA costs 2 to 3 times more than the AMA roadside.

Also curious as to if they'll throw in a tire patch kit, as I don't see where they can fit a spare tire and jack.
There are 3 or 4 threads that contain long discussions on these very topics; you'll need to do a search to bring them up.
Use search words like "flat tire" breakdown" and "spare tire" and you find a number of them.

Out of fuel is usually a driver error; there are occasions that cause it, but the majority of the time it's because the driver didn't pay attention to it, or decided to go further than the gauges are telling them.

Top Bottom