• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Ohio Visits

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted a list of dates for showing the Elio. There are no dates for Ohio. I hope this is not an official list. The closest location is Detroit. Since they skipped Columbus, I had hoped to have seen a new visit.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The list is off announced stops at this point. I am certain there will be other stops announced over time filling in the time gaps on that list.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The list is off announced stops at this point. I am certain there will be other stops announced over time filling in the time gaps on that list.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I'm certain it is incomplete unless this operation is run by a bunch of turnips, which at this point I assuming it is not. Most of the most populous areas of the country are not represented at all. Thankfully some major cities are now on the list, Dallas, Detroit, and some mid-majors. If by this fall the Mid Atlantic, Northeast and So and NoCal, Portland, OR and Seattle, WA are not tour stops, I'll start to lose confidence.

For now to make myself feel better, I'll just assume they are waiting for the P5.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm certain it is incomplete unless this operation is run by a bunch of turnips, which at this point I assuming it is not. Most of the most populous areas of the country are not represented at all. Thankfully some major cities are now on the list, Dallas, Detroit, and some mid-majors. If by this fall the Mid Atlantic, Northeast and So and NoCal, Portland, OR and Seattle, WA are not tour stops, I'll start to lose confidence.

For now to make myself feel better, I'll just assume they are waiting for the P5.

I would guess we see a lot of stops as they will likely keep the P4 on tour and also have the P5 doing its own separate tour.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if they are saving the most populated areas for when they have something closer to a production model. You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Elio Bob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score

Top Bottom