• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Mexico Member List

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They had really good crowd control at the event. I parked at Intel and rode the bus in. It was very easy and required little walking. The Elio was on Main Street there and easy to get to.
Is that the same as by the North Gate? That is the information I found on FB. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is that the same as by the North Gate? That is the information I found on FB. :) Z
No. I parked at Intel here near my house and took the Park and Ride bus that they had set up for the event. It was easy and the bus dropped us off right at the event. Afterwards, the bus (there were probably 50 or so busses) took us back to Intel. The Elio was near the North though.

Kevin Mc

Reaction score
Kevin, from Las Cruces. I am a prof in the Ag School at New Mexico State University and live on a little farm about 10 miles north of town, west of Doña Ana, south of Radium Springs. Gonna use the Elio to commute to campus. Right now, I drive the truck that we use to tow a 28' gooseneck trailer full of daughter's horses. Lucky to get 10 mpg, and looking forward to the 60 mpg or so I expect for my drive.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kevin, from Las Cruces. I am a prof in the Ag School at New Mexico State University and live on a little farm about 10 miles north of town, west of Doña Ana, south of Radium Springs. Gonna use the Elio to commute to campus. Right now, I drive the truck that we use to tow a 28' gooseneck trailer full of daughter's horses. Lucky to get 10 mpg, and looking forward to the 60 mpg or so I expect for my drive.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Kevin Mc. Congratulations on choosing an Elio. This is an exciting adventure to be in on so I hope you will take some time to read all about the many topics on this site that are Elio and non-Elio related. Enjoy the journey and see you next year when we are driving our Elios. :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hey Kevin! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your reservation! Have driven I-40 a few times, but never been down to Las Cruces.

As I look at a map, I see Silver City a ways west of you. When I worked and lived in Phoenix, a company I worked for had a branch in Silver City. Company sold and serviced the big mining trucks.

Anyway, welcome!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kevin, welcome to the forum and Elio family. There are at least three of us in Las cruces with production numbers. We try to keep the forum informative, friendly, and entertaining. There is a lot of information here and we look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Next year at this time we should all be getting our Elio's. Will have to start our own local Elio owners group.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Kevin. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kevin, Julie K and I will be ordering Hot Red Elio's. Have you decided on what color you want? Three hot red Elios would be pretty wild and the public would think they are everywhere. Sounds like fun.

Francisco

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Questa, NM and Ventana Ranch at Albuquerque, NM
Greetings:
Don't know why I waited so long at going All In with #608, but still exciting after almost 5 year wait. Meanwhile, I must continue my other enjoyment which is my Suzuki Burgman 650 in Black. Yes many excuses to go mow the lawn in Albuquerque, or mow the 5 acres of grass, weeds, dirt and rocks in Questa. Anyone feel like having a cup of coffee in a different location - just let me know.
Respectfully,
Francisco

Last edited:
Top Bottom