• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Funding For Elio!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Overstock would still work but just be the portal for the Elio ordering system. The inventory and delivery is handled by Elio and their distributor. Overstock just makes a few bucks on every transaction. The site can handle the traffic and brings in people that never heard of Elio. Then parts and accessories can be there too.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This sounds good... what I understand of it. It's the most encouraging news in months. :clap2:

I don't know much, but I do know this. Major corporations don't invest in a new product unless they have good reason to think that product will be made and that they will make a profit on their investment.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This sounds good... what I understand of it. It's the most encouraging news in months. :clap2:

I don't know much, but I do know this. Major corporations don't invest in a new product unless they have good reason to think that product will be made and that they will make a profit on their investment.
Overstock will get a percentage of Eliocoin sales.The stock purchase was done to obtain this. I hope that the $2.5 million goes to the company and not just to the owner.

ABC123

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Would it be possible for the Cars by Overstock (first I heard they had this option) to sell cars and have them delivered to a Pep Boys location for final prep and key exchange? No need for dealerships and it begins the service relationship with the Pep Boys location of your choice.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would it be possible for the Cars by Overstock (first I heard they had this option) to sell cars and have them delivered to a Pep Boys location for final prep and key exchange? No need for dealerships and it begins the service relationship with the Pep Boys location of your choice.

Seems plausible assuming Overstock takes a stronger stance. The problem will be that Elio wants showrooms to sell the car. Then again adding a new counter and paying an employee to stand in an existing Pep Boys could solve that issue as well.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems plausible assuming Overstock takes a stronger stance. The problem will be that Elio wants showrooms to sell the car. Then again adding a new counter and paying an employee to stand in an existing Pep Boys could solve that issue as well.
What happens in the areas with no Pep Boys (i.e. St. Louis, MO)?

Top Bottom