• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Wear!

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
100_0524-copy-jpg.4518.jpg

Or you can do this... Without the link.
Where did you buy the T-shirt with number on it? I want one with my number 12101!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where did you buy the T-shirt with number on it? I want one with my number 12101!
Go to the top line of the forum and you will see the word "store", click on it and you will see the options. I bought mine from the forum store for $10 and then took it to a local laundry and had them embroider my number on it . They charged me $5.87 for embroidery. Great deal and the t-shirts are good quality and are sized correctly. Total cost was less than $16.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go to the top line of the forum and you will see the word "store", click on it and you will see the options. I bought mine from the forum store for $10 and then took it to a local laundry and had them embroider my number on it . They charged me $5.87 for embroidery. Great deal and the t-shirts are good quality and are sized correctly. Total cost was less than $16.
I think the t-shirt in the store is out and not available. Am I correct? or did I not click it right?:confused: I kept checking the store, but I see no t-shirt to buy.:(

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the t-shirt in the store is out and not available. Am I correct? or did I not click it right?:confused: I kept checking the store, but I see no t-shirt to buy.:(
Okuma Steve (moderator/administrator) was taking care of that I was under the impression that they would again be available after the first of the year. Maybe you can send him a "PM" and see what's the status.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okuma Steve (moderator/administrator) was taking care of that I was under the impression that they would again be available after the first of the year. Maybe you can send him a "PM" and see what's the status.
ok...I will. I have always wonder what is PM and now I get...dumb me should have known the meaning of PM.. private message. did I pass?

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
By the way where you click a PM at?

Top Bottom