• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio email

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
while I sincerely hope they will be able to bring an Elio to market, I've long lost any faith in promises they may make .... for me, I will wait and see .... if they do bring a $14K electric vehicle to market, I wish them well but have absolutely no interest in purchasing one

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don’t want an electric, never have, never will. We are retired now so there are no commuters benefits for us gas or electric. At this rate it will be another 12 years (2009 to today) since they are reconfiguring the engine to electric which means they can now play the game of well we changed the engine so now we have to change the drive and transmission and a/c and etc, etc, ect......nope not holding my breath that long.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too was shocked. Pleasantly shocked! I never expected to see anything like this.

Maybe we can get the ole gang back on this website. I remember it being full of upbeat and excited people.

I also remember Zelio:
The grand ole lady of ElioOwners
A lady with class --- that gave it class.
I miss Zelio as well. The Den Mother of us all! Always positive, always looking forward!

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too was shocked. Pleasantly shocked! I never expected to see anything like this.

Maybe we can get the ole gang back on this website. I remember it being full of upbeat and excited people.

I also remember Zelio:
The grand ole lady of ElioOwners
A lady with class --- that gave it class.
Yes.... she was awesome.

Top Bottom