• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio email

Jelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
September 8, 2021

Good Morning Elio Reservation Holders,

Wow, it has been a while since we have had the chance to say that and frankly, it feels good… and we’re back!

Stay tuned for a number of important and exciting announcements over the next few weeks on our path forward. In the meantime, you can head over to the SEC website where you can view our recently filed reports and financial statement.

We are sure that you have a lot of questions that we will work to answer over the coming weeks and months. Our email, tellmemore@eliomotors.com, is available for your questions, which we will gather and share as we move forward.

Thank you again for your patience, understanding and, most of all, passion for the Elio vehicle platform,

The Elio Team

1631126386801.png

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they had released the gas model back in 2013 I would have been excited.
Now, I’ll take an electric drive model with fast charging and a minimum 200 mile range and I’ll get excited when they roll off 1000 units.
yeah, I'll accept electric , hopefully with 300 MPC, it'll be a commuting vehicle so I'll get 3 trips to work per charge...acceptable.

Top Bottom